2009/01/28

Toysrevil's Neo-Opera Clan in 1/6


TOYSREVIL's NEO-OPERA 1/6th-scaled characters kitbashed and snapped on 23rd August 2007. Teased on the 24th. Fully-posted on January 28th, 2009. Yes, I am slow like that I couldn't set aside a time to format them completely (heh). Assassins-for-hire with a fetish for Chinese Opera-masks; the story of the Neo-Opera Clan will one day be told, in one form or another, one day...

FYI: I "cheated" on my sketches shown here - as they are digitally inverted from the original pencil on white-paper scanned-images. heh. it's all about the packaging, what?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy to see you reporting on your own 1/6 stuff once again.

I've always loved your concept-bashes, the Neo-Opera clan is no exception - they are gorgeous. More, please.

toysrevil said...

thanks Amithi! gosh I'd not have expected folks to visit here ever again after so long a hiatus LOL

been busy blogging on my main blog and negelecting the toys ... hopefully i can find a middle ground - or maybe i should cosnider posting WIPs too - which perhaps may never be completed LOL

thanks again Amithi for your kindness! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PP-TRE-BANNER